Wednesday, May 15, 2013

You lit my fire once again...thank you Cathy...

Emile Sande Read All About It is a wonderful song of encouragement that a dear friend sent me... her message was used to strike the match that lit my fire again...it caused me to open my eyes and listen to my spirit that has been lying dorment for way too long...thank you from the bottom of my heart for stirring up the warrior in me again...you struck the match that will light the fire that causes me to speak the words that have been held in prison for too long... Cathy, you have been used by the Potter's Hand to stir the pot...i thank you and will always treasure our friendship... GBY always...i love you girl!! well, for now,let's just say....I'm coming baaaaa-aaaack...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

children's eyes

My photo
i took one look at Him with children's eyes~~it's the only way to see my Master in truth for who He is. you will fall in love with Him ~~~He is captivating, and He will captivate you too with one glance, when you look into His eyes...His eyes speak, they show His heart, a heart of unconditional love that never ends....take a peek, you'll never be the same~~~